What is True Player in Windows 10? and How to Enable it?
True player is for gamers who play games that use Xbox live services like Forza 7 Motorsport, halo wars 2 and Minecraft games. Briefly true player is the new feature of windows 10 fall creators update.
In this we provide you the information about the true player, functions of the true player and the process to enable it in your windows 10 PC.
True player provides developers with a new set of tools to combat cheating within their PC games. A game enrolled in true player will run in a protection process.
Which mitigates a class of common attacks? Additionally, a windows server will monitor gaming sessions for behaviors and manipulations that are common in cheating scenarios. These data will be collected and alerts will be generated only when cheating behaviors appeared in the game.
This is only to ensure and protect the customer private while preventing false positives.
The below are the functions of the true player.
Functions of true player
Functions of the true player are.
- True player will Enables Active game monitoring.
- By using the true player we can get game monitoring permission state.
- It Report game activity.
- By using the true player we can set game activity correlation id.
The above are the functions of the true player in the windows 10 updated feature.
How to enable the true player in your windows 10 PC
The below are the steps to enable the true player in windows 10 PC.
- First of all open the settings in your windows 10 PC.
- In that settings app you can find the gaming option.
- Click on the gaming option then it will open.
- Next on the left side of the gaming app you can find the true player option.
- By clicking on true player you can view the information about it.
- By default true player is turned OFF.
- To enable the true player just by turning its switch on.
- Then the true player in your windows 10 PC will enable.
For more information about windows 10 OS visit our website https://windowstrends.com/. Thank you