How to Enable or disable Windows Defender Network Protection Feature in Windows 7, 8.1, 10 OS?
Now a day most of the people working based on Internet. Most of the people are working with the internet only. So we have to take some precautions to protect from virus and malwares.
Previously we will download the antivirus patches and we will install that patches in our PCs. Still now we can download the some antivirus applications and we can protect our PCs from antivirus.
But the Microsoft Windows introduces the one of the best features to his customers. That is nothing but Windows defender network protection.
By using this feature we can protect our PCs from antivirus and anti malwares. At present windows provided this feature for the windows 10 only.
In this we provide you the information about how the power shell works and how to enable or disable the windows defender network protect feature in windows 10.
The below are the steps to follow to enable or disable windows Defender network protect feature.
Steps to follow to enable or disable windows Defender network protection
The below are the steps to follow to follow to enable or disable windows Defender network protection.
- This protection will be blocking the sites which will be working from multiple hosts.
- So when it will be blocked the notification will be displayed in the action center.
- So here we can protect the PCs in two ways. One is Group policy and another one is Power shell.
- If we are working any organization we can use the first option that is group policy.
- But others members who are working in the organization may be suffer from this protection.
- So we can use the second option that is Powershell. By using this powershell command we can turn on or turn off this feature.
- To enable the protection go to command prompt and Set/Preference/EnableNetworkProtection/Enabled
· To disable the protection Set/MpPreference /EnableNetworkProtection/Disabled. For more windows Os tips & tricks updates visit our website https://windowstrends.com/