Xinput1_3.dll is the main file used in the high graphic games and video editors. The Xinput1_3.dll is the also a component in the DirectX. The games and video graphics won’t work if xinput1_3.dll is missing in that folder.
How to Fix Xinput1_3.dll Not Found or Missing Errors
In this guide we will show you how to fix the Xinput1_3.dll is missing on the Windows 10 computer.
Install the Latest Version of DirectX of Application
However this is the main component in DirectX so installing the latest version the DirectX may solve the error while you are trying to open the games.
So, follow the steps to download install the latest version of the DirectX on your windows 10:
- Open the game or error application folder.
- Open DirectX.
- Click on the latest version.
- Run it as an administrator.
- Press Enter.
- Click on Next.
- Now install the software.
After installation of the DirectX restart your PC and open the application.
Try to Update The Controller Driver
Sometimes the old version of the game controller driver is the reason for missing xinput1_3.dll. Just update the game controller driver to solve the error. Follow the below steps in case your game controller driver is too old.
- Right-click on the Start.
- Select the Device manager to run the application.
- Click on Sound, Video, and game controllers to expand.
- Right-click on the game controller device.
- Click on the ‘Update driver’ option.
- Select Search automatically for drivers.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to finish the installation of the driver.
- After the updating process is completed then restart your PC.
How To Download & Update DirectX In Windows 10, 11
By replacing the xinput1_3.dll in the previous place will solve the error but updating the Microsoft DirectX can permanently solve the error. To download and install the latest version of the directX follow the below steps:
- Open any browser on your computer.
- Click on the address bar and paste the following. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35.
- Press Enter.
- Select the Language of the setup.
- Next, save the setup file on your computer.
- Open the installer.
- Click on next.
- Follow on-screen directions to install.
Try to Reinstall Software Which Shows Error
Highly possible to solve the xinput1_3.dll and any other dll missing errors by reinstalling the software which shows the error. Don’t know how to reinstall then follow the steps given below:
- Click on the search icon located on taskbar.
- Type Control panel and click on open.
- Select uninstall a program under Programs option.
- Search for the affected program.
- Select the application and click on the Uninstall option.
- Click on YES.
- Now close the tab.
- Install the application again.
- Open it to check if it is working properly without any errors.