How to Resolve The Issue: Headphones not recognized on windows 10. Windows 10 headphones not detected 2022
Headphones Not Detected on Windows 10
The Headphones are designed to work with different devices. They provide the ease of listening to music, video calls, or watching movies. Headphones offer comfort anywhere anytime and help avoid distracting others with high volumes. However, technical issues may arise if the device or windows isn’t compatible with your headphones. The problem is common, especially for Windows 10. The user might receive no detection message once they stop working. The issue is easily solved through several steps. The problem might occur if the headphone is not the default output device on Windows 10. Once set as the default device, the headphones will function properly. However, other issues might cause the not detection problems.
How To Fix Windows 10 Headphones Not Detected
How to Set Headphones as the Default Output Device
- On your device, select the volume tab.
- Next, click on playback devices and click the space shown on your screen.
- Proceed to click “disconnected devices” or “disables devices.”
- Select the headphone icon >properties to enable the headphone device.
- This will set the headphones as the default device.
- Now you can reconnect the headphones and enjoy your content.
In case the system has headphones as default output. The user can uninstall the sound drivers to reinstall to solve the problem.
Uninstalling Sound Drivers for Windows 10
- For a fast uninstallation process, press the Windows button together with the X key on your keyboard.
- Select the diver manager > expand sound video and game controllers buttons.
- Proceed to the sound devices list and click uninstall button.
- Click the delete drive software to uninstall the sound driver from your device.
- Restart your computer and start the installation process.
Installing Sound Drivers on Windows 10
The user can utilize automated tools to reinstall the sounder drivers on the computer. One can use the Driver Fix tool to proceed.
- First, download the Driver Fix tool on your device.
- Install and open the toll to continue.
- Note the driver fix tool will take some time to detect other drivers on your computer.
- The Driver will detect all files and provide a list of corrupted files on the screen.
- Choose the driver you wish to fix.
- The Driver Fix tool will download and install the item automatically.
- After the reinstallation process, click the complete tab.
- Now restart your computer and check on the headphones.
Disabling the front panel jack detection on Windows 10
- On your keyboard, press the Windows button and R to start the Run app.
- Proceed to the control panel tab and click the sound option.
- Next, click the Realtek HD audio managers to open the connectors’ settings page.
- Now disable the front panel jack detection.
How to Change Default Sound Format
- On your computer, click the control panel option.
- Next, select the tabs hardware and sound tab.
- Click sound and proceed back to the playback option.
- Double click the default playback and open a new page.
- Next, select the advance option on the menu.
- Select default sound format to change the sound settings.
- Check whether the issue is solved.
Windows 10 Audio Troubleshooter
- On your keyboard, click the Windows key, and I open the settings page.
- Proceed to update and security page and click on the troubleshooter tab.
- Select the get-up and Running option to access the playing audio screen.
- Now click Run the troubleshooter.
- Give the system time to check for any issues. If there are any problems, follow the page’s instructions to fix the problem.
Enabling Windows 10 Bluetooth
- Open the search tab and type Bluetooth on the bar.
- You can also proceed to the start button and select the setting option.
- Choose the tab devices followed by Bluetooth devices.
- Turn the option on and go to your headphones for a trial.
- The user should regularly check the Bluetooth feature to ensure it’s turned on.