By the latest news raised by the cyber specialists that the zoom accounts and conference data has been hacked by some hackers and stole the personal information. So, the cyber specialists recommended to not to use the Zoom app further anymore.
How to I Delete / Terminate My ZOOM Account Step by step procedure
If you are heard this news and comes here to delete your account then we will show you the simple and easiest steps to delete your account.
How to delete the Zoom account Online
- Open the browser on your computer.
- Click on the address bar and type www.zoom.us/signin .
- Press enter.
- Now sign in with your login username and password.
- After successful login, click on the account management.
- Click on the account profile.
- You can find ‘Terminate my account’ by scrolling down the page.
- It will ask you confirmation to delete your account.
- Click Yes to confirm it.
Once you click on the yes you’re not able to use your account anymore. It will redirect you to the login page.
How to Delete The Paid User Zoom account and Subscription
You can also delete the account with any premium subscriptions easily with the following steps.
- Same as an above procedure, open browser and go to Zoom official website.
- Login with your ID and password.
- Now navigate to the Account Management menu.
- Select the Billing option.
- Click on the Cancel subscription option.
- It will ask you a confirmation to delete your premium subscription.
- It will also show you the reason why you are about to cancel the Subscription.
- Select one of the reason and press submit option.
- After the subscription was canceled then go to the account management tab.
- Click on your account profile.
- Click on terminate your account.
- It will ask you confirmation of terminate your account.
- So select Yes option.
- It will show you the success message that it has been terminated your account successfully.