How to Troubleshoot Battery Issues in Windows 10?
How to Troubleshoot Battery Not Charging Issues in Windows 10: The users of the Microsoft windows 10 may be face the issues with the battery drain and not charging. So when they are facing these issues immediately they will take the assistance of the Microsoft assistance.
So when you are before going to take any further assistance just follow the below troubleshooting steps to repair the battery issues and after that you can enjoy by using your PC. If your windows 10 PC are not working after that also then you can go for further assistance.
While going before that do the below process because of you can save the money and you can learn how to troubleshoot the battery issues in windows 10.
The below are the steps to follow the troubleshoot the battery issues in windows 10 PC.
Steps to follow to repair the battery issues in Windows 10
The below are the steps to follow to repair the battery issues in windows 10.
- First check you are wiring connections properly. Next check the board connections properly.
- Check the proper power supply and make sure the continuous power supply.
- Then if the problem still persisting then just run the battery trouble shooter in windows 10 PC.
- After running of the battery troubleshooter the problem will be resolved.
- If the problem is not resolved then you have to update your PC. So go to updates and update the PC. Make sure that the charging should be greater than 40 percent.
- After that restart the pc then your system will be working without any issues.
- If the problem was not cleared and the battery notification icon is show as the cross mark then runs the battery trouble shooter.
- Finally if the problem is not resolved then go to the store with your pc.
These are the steps to troubleshoot the battery issues in windows 10. For more about How to Troubleshoot Battery Not Charging Issues in Windows 10