Procedure to start the command prompt when windows OS don’t boot
How to get to start command prompt windows 7 don’t logging in: Command prompt is one of the powerful tools which come with the windows OS. Command prompt will interact with the user through a command line interface. Command prompt has an advantage that it can native the programs by its own. You can use command prompt for repairing the windows also. And we start the command prompt when windows does not boot. Then how to start the command prompt when windows doesn’t boot?
In this we provide you the information about how to start the command prompt when windows are in repair or un boot condition. The below is the information regarding how to open command prompt when windows does not boot by themselves.
How to start the command prompt when windows don’t boot:
The below are the steps to follow to start the command prompt when windows doesn’t boot till yet.
- To boot the system directly first of all start the system and then the boot menu will appear on the screen.
- This will happen only if there is a problem with the windows in your systems.
- In that choose for the options removable devices or CD ROM drive.
- And then tap the enter button in keyboard, and allow the entire windows setup to load and then choose the language that you want.
- And then it will ask you to install the windows, then choose the option ‘repair your computer’ at the left bottom of the window.
- Click on that, after that the action will lead to display three options, in that click on the option ‘trouble shoot’.
- And then it redirects you to the settings of the trouble shoot, in that you will notice several advanced options.
- In that select the command prompt option and click on it.
- After clicking on it command prompt will be loaded, you can use it to repair the windows or use it for any other purpose as your wish.
If you like this information about How to start the Command Prompt (CMD) when Windows does not boot, using an windows os installation disc share with your friends… https://windowstrends.com/