How to Transfer Pay/Send Money by using Paytm app @ paytm.com
Now a day India was moving forward to cashless transactions to make digitized India. So if you are looking for safe, secure and easy payment applications, one of the best app Paytm app. But so many of us confused for first time when they are using this app. No need to worry about How to transfer Paytm money from the mobile app to your bank. Just follow these simple steps.
In this we provide you the all the information regarding how to transfer money by using Paytm app. The below is the detailed information about Use Paytm APP to Send Money to Anyone in a Few Simple Steps given below.
Steps to follow to transfer money by using Paytm app
The below are the steps to follow for transfer the money by using Paytm app (Android & IOS).
- To transfer the money through paytm First of all we have to download the app from play store, apple store or windows store which was available from your mobile phone.
- Next signup for app by using mobile number. Next you are taking directly to the home page.
- You will see the options pay, passbook, KYC, add money, and accept money options.
- You have to select the option Add money tab. Then it will ask for enter money. Enter the amount how much amount you want adds to the paytm wallet.
- After that it will directly redirect to payment gateway. Here you have four options to add money like Credit card, debit card, Net banking and finally BHIM.
- You have to select the option which you want. Here for Example I am taking Debit card.
- Enter the card number, expiry date, Card verification Value (CVV) and click on pay now. OTP will be sent to your Registered mobile number and enter the OTP and complete the transaction.
- Now amount will be added to your paytm wallet. This amount you can check through the pass book tab in the app.
- From wallet to you can transfer to another paytm mobile number or Bank account.
- So click on the Send tab option and select either mobile number or bank account.
- If you select the Bank account, enter the bank account number and IFSC code and amount.
- Click on send option and if all the details are correct then amount will be send.
These are the steps how to transfer money from paytm APP to another person’s paytm number.
So this is the procedure to transfer money by using paytm app. Our next article is about how to transfer money from paytm to bank account without charges. So stay tuned with our website https://windowstrends.com/