Step by Step Guide to Use Enpass Password Manager for Windows 10 OS
Here we provide you the information about how to use the Enpass password manager in windows 10?
Now a day everyone have to remember the passwords of different accounts to access. But for windows 10 users no need to worry. Because in Microsoft windows 10 came with a wonderful feature called ‘Enpass Manager’.
Enpass manager will help you to remember all of your passwords and it will help to give the access to your account in trusted sites. In market there are lot of desktop applications are available to remember the passwords. But one of the most wonderful desktop applications is Enpass password manager. It is so popular with its amazing features.
Microsoft is offering this feature for free of cost to its users. In this we provide you the information about how to use the Enpass password manager in windows 10. The below are the procedure to use the Enpass password manager.
Steps to follow to use Enpass password manager
The below are the steps to use Enpass password manager.
- First of all those who are want to use the Enpass password manager their PC must and should be windows 10.
- If your PC is not windows 10 please update it and then download the Enpass password manager from the web.
- Next download the extension for the particular browser application. Now you have to add this extension to the browser.
- Give the permissions to the application. After that you have to put the one main password for the Enpass application. If you want to put a numerical password you can put the password.
- Next all the passwords which you are saved your passwords in the browser will be readout by the Enpass and it will store the all passwords and trusted sites in the cloud.
- So you can access your passwords at anywhere. Next it will tell you how many weak passwords are using in the browser. So can change your passwords which you want to change.
The above are the procedure to use the Enpass password manager. Enpass password manager download for iOS, Android, Windows, Linux, Mac at https://windowstrends.com/